By participating in the AdVow program, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. An approved website for participation on AdVow Publisher Network will herein be referred to as Publisher ("Publisher").
Any entity (business or individual) that purchases Ads from AdVow, and/or it's partners and affiliates, or any other company associated with AdVow will herein be referred to as Customers of AdVow ("Customers of AdVow").
PUBLISHER SITE ELIGIBILITY
Publishers must meet the following guidelines for acceptance into AdVow Publisher Network.
- must have been online and operational for at least one month
- must have a functional layout and adequate design
- must contain original content and comprise of at least two pages
- must not be under construction or incomplete
- must not be associated with spam in any way, shape, or form
- must not host or serve content that delivers viruses or malware
- may not be, or participate in, any incentive based programs or paid-to operations (paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, paid-to-read, etc.)
- may not be a manual or auto surf exchange
- may not artificially inflate impressions through any means, including automatically refreshing pages and/or ad placements
- must not contain or participate in illegal, hate, or otherwise legally questionable activity. This includes, but is not limited to:
- the use of excessive vulgar language
- depictions or undertones of violence
- providing such information as how to build home detonation devices, weapons, malicious hacking, cons/scams, MLM etc.
- endorsement of illegal drugs and/or drug paraphernalia
- hosting of, or linking to, illegal/pirated content (warez, cracking, serials, distribution of copyrighted material, etc.) and any other content that can be deemed legally questionable
It is the Publishers responsibility to maintain content in accordance with the terms and guidelines herein, as well as maintain proper usage of the Advertising code provided as it is defined upon approval. AdVow reserves the right to suspend an account and withhold payment from any Publisher found to be sending invalid, fraudulent, and/or low performing traffic, in addition to any violation listed within these terms. In the event of a violation, AdVow reserves the right(s) to immediately suspend an account without prior notifications to Publisher
AdVow shall be the sole owner to all statistical data collected as a result ofAdVow Publisher Network.
AdVow retains that right to permanently suspend and withhold payment of any Publisher found to be fraudulently creating page views.
By default, payment shall be issued via PayPal payment system. Other system(s) may also be used as may be mutually agreed upon between AdVow and Publisher.
Payments will be issued 7 days after the end of the month.
Payments are eligible on balances of minimum anount of USD $50 accumulated earnings. In the event that the designated pay period falls over a weekend or holiday, then payment will be issued on the first business day following. Unpaid balances will rollover to the next month. Publishers are responsible for keeping their contact/payment information up to date. Information can be updated through means of the AdVow website. Any fees associated with a cancelled or returned payment directly to do with Publisher's failure to provide up to date contact/payment information will be deducted from the Publisher's payable amount.
AdVow is not responsible or liable for content delivered through third parties (advertisers). Furthermore, AdVow makes no warranty whether express, implied, or statutory. Any legal liability stemming from a Publisher's website or it'scontent is the sole responsibility of the Publisher. Upon obtaining an approved Publisher account, Publisher agrees to indemnify, defend and hold AdVow harmless including its parent, officers, agents, directors, affiliates and employees from and against all claims, damages, actions, losses, liabilities, expenses, and costs that may at any time be incurred by reason of any claims.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The customers of AdVow nor AdVow itself can be held liable for a failure to deliver advertisements, delays, content errors, or website errors do to with, but not limited to, Internet problems, server problem, technical failures, customer issues caused by, but not limited to, actions of government, terrorism, acts of God, environmental disasters and related factors, and disruption of power,
Calculation of Publisher earnings will be the sole responsibility of AdVow. Until the time of payment being issued, earnings may be subject to an audit and adjustment based on, but not limited to invalid clicks or impressions and fraudulent activity.
No party (AdVow, Publisher, Customers of AdVow) shall be held liable in any way whatsoever for reasons, but not limited to, loss of use, profits, and/or data.
AdVow reserves any and all rights to change these terms at any time without prior notices. Your continuance in AdVow Publisher Network signifies that you are in compliance and agreement with these terms.